Monday, December 29, 2008

TimTim loves TomTom



My big gift for Christmas was the TomTom GPS that my parents gave me for Christmas. The older I get the more Christmas is about my family, friends, and my walk with Christ, but on this Christmas I felt like a kid once again. Can you say road trip?

Here is what I like about the TomTom One 125:

-It sound like my first name.
-It makes my 1998 Toyota Carola feel slightly more luxurious.
-You can download special voices like "Yoda" or "Mr. T"
-No more printing off Google maps and trying to read the directions while I am driving.
-It auto adjusts the route if you miss a turn.

I saw a TomTom Application on the iPhone, so who knows how low the prices of these things will go, but for me it's perfect.


1 comment:

Mark said...

Glad you like it so much. I look forward to giving it a try.